Author Topic: Costume Shop  (Read 2063 times)

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Costume Shop
« on: October 06, 2011, 10:10:51 PM »
The costume shop is now fully enabled. Sell and buy the avatars in the same way you buy/sell from the marketplace. There will be more avatars coming soon as well as you will actually see the avatars doing different things like showing up in the forums, and beside Champions for games.

grover511

• Balron
  • Virtue: +46/-52
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Costume Shop
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:54 AM »
Hehe, excellent. I just sold 3 of my avatars. :)

Will there be a way to trade avatars between players in the future?

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »
Avatar trading will work a bit different than item trading. So users can trade avatars to other users, and the other user will accept, then the original user must accept again. During this process each player may offer up items, gold, and other avatars to barter.

The reason for this two step process is to make sure that the other player is offering up their fair share as well. Kind of like a bartering system, but with avatars. I guess the bartering system doesn't have to be limited for avatars, but any items/gold/avatars. Hmmm, I'll think more about that later.

I think avatars will be a bit more popular once they start appearing everywhere.

grover511

• Balron
  • Virtue: +46/-52
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 12:57:28 PM »
Dang... Probably should have saved mine then. Oh well.

Who's Online

41 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

BARF! -Enemies in River City Ransom | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal