drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Voting
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:18:20 AM »
I am starting to try the "top-site" traffic flow into Kokaro. There's currently only six voting sites set up right now with more to come.

Basically, you can vote for Kokaro on various top-sites to help Kokaro get new users and traffic. Make sure you vote every day :). Just click on the banner, fill out the CAPTCHA, hit submit, then you are done.

http://www.kokaro.com/affiliates.php (under Voting Partners)

Maybe I'll try to implement some type of incentive... like 100 gold for voting each day?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 07:54:17 AM by drath »

101jokes

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +6/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Voting
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:10:06 AM »
Can you vote for games?

Renegade

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +12/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:36:43 PM »
I Have been trying to vote lately, but the navigation to find voting on the kokaro site might not be found as easily to a new comer as someone who is regular to the site. If this could be made more predominant then perhaps more voting/traffic could potentially be coming in.

TheTechGame

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +3/-4
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 12:46:01 PM »
I Have been trying to vote lately, but the navigation to find voting on the kokaro site might not be found as easily to a new comer as someone who is regular to the site. If this could be made more predominant then perhaps more voting/traffic could potentially be coming in.
Well having an ad on TheTechGame wouldn't hurt as 1.3 million members see ads every time they log on.

Who's Online

19 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

Snake? Snake! Snnnnaaaaaaakkkke! -Otacon in Metal Gear Solid | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal