Author Topic: Official Bugs Thread  (Read 51346 times)

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Official Bugs Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2010, 06:22:52 AM »
Haha, I guess that bonus calculation is done before the limit of 200. Just think about how much gold that would be normally without the limit. I can fixy.

Jacq

• Lich Lord
  • Virtue: +12/-2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2010, 10:24:54 AM »
I WANT TO BE RICH :D
Chances are your pants are not as fancy as the pair of very fancy pants that Mister Fancypants would wear.

Blackbird

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2010, 06:15:36 PM »
Bubble Trouble 2: Rebubbled has some serious score submission problems. Regardless of what I send, it hangs on a grey screen for a few minutes, and eventually stops even attempting to send. I'll take a screenshot of my next score, but this should not be happening...

I can't even take screenshots, because my software isn't cooperating.

And I had just gotten a score of 600. ARGH.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 06:29:28 PM by Blackbird »

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2010, 10:19:40 AM »
Yeah I think that game's been hanging by a tread for a while.

It's sad it's got such problems since it's fun.
Chances are your pants are not as fancy as the pair of very fancy pants that Mister Fancypants would wear.

Scapegoat

• Global Moderator
  • Balron
  • Virtue: +43/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2010, 03:16:09 PM »
I found a bug: I enchanted AT LEAST OVER NINE THOUSAND items and haven't been successful. I'm pretty sure you bugged my account to be broken and I'd appreciate if you fix'd ktxbye.

Blackbird

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2010, 07:23:14 AM »
I found a bug: I enchanted AT LEAST OVER NINE THOUSAND items and haven't been successful. I'm pretty sure you bugged my account to be broken and I'd appreciate if you fix'd ktxbye.

I haven't been successful either...not even gold piles.

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2010, 07:23:13 AM »
Noticed a fatal flaw in the Item Slot Machine where it wouldn't charge you the fee if you won gold or an item... besides that, I have also increased the price, but also increased the reward by the same amount... this is to compete with the new prices of rarity 4 and 5's which are available from the slot machine.

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2010, 05:35:39 PM »
I think it's a bit terrible, considering you have just as much chance of getting a crummy item as a rare one.

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2010, 11:05:10 AM »
There's got to be a way to balance the slot machine, eventually you'll get it I'm sure. But right now it's actually pretty terrible.
Sinking about 4k gold in, with no payout = lame, considering the chances of getting an R1 item are the same as an R5.
It kind of sucks because right now nobody really buys things from the vendor house (due to already having, iirc).

Again, I'm sure it will get balanced eventually. If the goal of the slot machine is to just be a money-pit, fine. But I'd even prefer it if you scrapped the money payout completely (since it's balls) and replaced it with something like a randomized R1 item. Then at least there's some incentive to sink the money in.

edit: The enchanter is showing what looks like the results of a dice roll. ex; "25 - the enchanment failed"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 02:40:54 PM by Jacq »

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2010, 07:33:04 AM »
Jacq, you have made your point. I agree with you, I won't revert the bug fix, but I will bring the cost down again.

Also, the Seeker of the Rare issue with the Spread Gun Falcon denies any logic, I really can't figure it out. It's a randomized number, but keeps going to the Spread Gun Falcon - I've pulled me hair out looking at the code haha. That is next on my list though - how annoying!

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2010, 10:47:11 PM »
Oh man, reading that over again, I've got to apologize. That came off much more grouchy than I anticipated. Sorry, bro.
(In my defense, I'm currently taking a bitch of a statistics course that's been stressing me out due to my 90% average = C grade, because of the curve... anyways)

Anyways, still not an excuse to take it out on you... But I would like to point out there's a Spread Gun Falcon sitting in the vendor house right now...if anyone wants to buy it... hahaha

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM »
It's set back to the 50GP per play.

Scapegoat

• Global Moderator
  • Balron
  • Virtue: +43/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2010, 11:48:12 AM »
There seems to be some bug that prevents me from ever winning the lottery. :)

As in, I have not ever won it.

Vyra

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2010, 09:38:40 PM »
Item Guess is like "You guessed the item name correctly!" and giving me gold for it when I get the game right even when I don't put anything in for the item name.

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2010, 11:25:54 PM »
Item Guess is like "You guessed the item name correctly!" and giving me gold for it when I get the game right even when I don't put anything in for the item name.

The item name is just a bonus, you just get more gold for getting it correct, but don't lose anything for not filling it in or getting it wrong. I should maybe make that more clear though. Thanks!

Who's Online

42 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

That was too close, you were almost a Jill sandwich! -Barry in Resident Evil | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal