Author Topic: Official Bugs Thread  (Read 51337 times)

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Official Bugs Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 01:04:03 AM »
It must have balls that are too wacky for you. But really, that game is kind of strange too... ever notice how the first loaded game always has tons of bumpers at the start?

Jacq

• Lich Lord
  • Virtue: +12/-2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »
That "screen o' +10" only happens if you skip the loading screens. But after that first set it doesn't seem like there's any stars or bumpers afterwords = terrible score

ANYWAYS
Two bugs:
1. "Reserve for" seems to be breaking the Vendor items that aren't reserved for anyone.

2. Inventory Page is broken. (sizzling rice is crustulios left on the bottom of the pot that Chinese vendors pass off as delicious food, btw)

3. Not actually a bug, but I swear the slot machine only has about 8-9 "sets" of items it cycles through on the hour. I've NEVER seen an OoT item in it.
Chances are your pants are not as fancy as the pair of very fancy pants that Mister Fancypants would wear.

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »
Fixed and fixed. Thanks.

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2010, 10:51:53 PM »
Not a bug, but there's a typo on the Slot Machine page. Should read "instinct".
Chances are your pants are not as fancy as the pair of very fancy pants that Mister Fancypants would wear.

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2010, 11:06:17 PM »
New bug: Jacq is the Champion of Collapse. Impossible?

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2010, 11:26:02 AM »
It was a total fluke, I think.
However, I will enjoy my trickling income until Scapegoat resets the scores. ;)

Blackbird

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2010, 06:54:06 PM »
Bit of a problem with the Item Guess. Sometimes things from the Doom gun set will shot up (and I know it's Doom because sometimes the bloody BFG9000 shows up), and even though I input varying combinations of capitals to say "DOOM", "Doom" or "doom" (that being the game's 100% official title), I still get it wrong. Is this just me doing something completely backwards or is it really wrong on the database itself?

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »
The unfortunate thing about Doom is all the various versions and console ports of Doom - this set in particular is from a fairly unique console port.

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2010, 03:16:09 PM »
I just got a notification about this thread in my email inbox.

Bug or testing?

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2010, 04:29:22 PM »
Sorry about that, I guess "Announcement" means email to users within SMF forums, rather than post outside the forums within the category listing.

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »
Remember that time when I spent like 30 minutes on Boris getting like a super high score then the score didn't submit?

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2010, 11:01:17 AM »
Haha yeah that was great.

That Bubble Game has issues with scores ~/over 300 too. Which is sad because I like it. :(

Blackbird

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »
I'm having a weird problem with Boris:

Almost always happens on the second level...

Jacq

• Lich Lord
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2010, 09:57:31 AM »
I'm not sure I can explain this well, but the shop seems to be, uh, not really that random.
Slot 1 is cycling through the Ocarina of Time items, slot three is cycling Ultima items, and slot two seems to be a little more random but with an overabundance of DK items.
It might just be chance, but that odds of having Worlds Finest eyedrops, fertile dirt, jester hat, a banana, and the swordfish token all showing up two days in a row is quite the coincidence.

But if the market format is changing soon then I guess it will be a moot point then!

(PS: I see what you did to enchanted items last night. I'm pretty sure they didn't do anything at the moment anyways)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:59:07 AM by Jacq »

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2010, 10:20:55 AM »
Yes, my formula didn't exactly work as planned for that stuff; however, yes, soon it will be changing.

Sorry about the magics if you had any +2 or +3. To make up for this, all of them equal the effectiveness of a +2 anyways now. I did this as a start to implementing them to actually work, but also because the +1, +2, +3 is kind of convoluted especially with my other plans for upgrading items (for use with equipment/battle).

I thought about the naming now, it's kind of cool to have a "Virtuous Wooden Sword" or a "Bartering Bomb", but wouldn't it be cooler if it was "Wooden Sword of Virtue" or a "Bomb of Bartering"?

Who's Online

16 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

All your base are belong to us. -CATS in Zero Wing | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal