Author Topic: Official Bugs Thread  (Read 51320 times)

YUBANDUBSTEP

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Official Bugs Thread
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2012, 08:19:09 AM »
Hello, Dubstep here. I was banned for "cheating" while playing Spear toss. This is the second time it happened. I would email but I don't use my old email account anymore. Can you please figure out what this bug is and please fix it and maybe fix my banning. Thank you -Dubstep

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »
Hello, Dubstep here. I was banned for "cheating" while playing Spear toss. This is the second time it happened. I would email but I don't use my old email account anymore. Can you please figure out what this bug is and please fix it and maybe fix my banning. Thank you -Dubstep

Unbanned :)

The automatic cheating detection system is not 100% yet, sorry about that.

Dubstep

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2012, 04:44:59 AM »

kadenguy

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2015, 03:36:55 PM »
Hey Drath, when I'm looking for a game and I press the next game page button, sometimes nothing happens. The same thing happens when I reset a game. I don't know if it's the browser or the website but if you could fix this, that would be wonderful.Thank You-Kadenguy

D1107

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2016, 04:47:35 PM »
Bumperjack: When I was playing Bumperjack, I got a really high score at around 46000 ish, and with almost 50 minutes to spare. Then, my game froze, preventing me from submitting the game.

TucanOG

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +4/-2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2017, 09:40:23 AM »
Hey Drath,

I was going through my items today and noticed I was missing a blue balloon item from the DK set.  I know it was in my inventory because I bought it from you, and I couldn't have accidentally destroyed at the enchanter because it's an R5 item.

Has anyone else had this issue before?

Thanks, and let me know.

-TucanOG

Who's Online

27 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

All your base are belong to us. -CATS in Zero Wing | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal