Author Topic: Selling my items  (Read 2541 times)

chyla

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Selling my items
« on: November 30, 2012, 04:48:58 AM »
I sold my items to the vendor store but they are now displayed with a sign under them that say's remove. know one elses items say remove they all say Buy. Did I do something wrong during my selling process.?

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Selling my items
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 07:58:15 AM »
That's because you can't buy your own items. Additionally, you have the option to remove them for sale if you want. The vendor store is for selling your items to other players, you won't get the money until somebody else buys them. If you want to sell them directly, you can sell them at the Marketplace.

chyla

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Selling my items
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 07:17:05 AM »
Thank you drath for helping me see the way.

Who's Online

23 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great. -GLaDOS in Portal | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal