Author Topic: Unseen64  (Read 1877 times)

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Unseen64
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:25:58 AM »
Unseen64 is a website dedicated to showcasing beta, unreleased or canceled video game development, art and possibly released data. I seen the website awhile ago, but forgot about until I recently re-added to my speed dial.

I love this type of thing because it's an archive of things that nobody would of seen during the huge span of development and work that goes into video games otherwise. Sometimes a year or more of work goes into a game, only for it to be canceled. The best scenario is one of the employee releases the last working build of the game before being canceled (happens rarely). But at least seeing the concepts, artwork, screenshots of the work gets released for the public through this website.

http://www.unseen64.net/

Blackbird

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unseen64
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:49:32 PM »
Always loved this website, though I've always wondered where the hell they get some of their sources. Some of the articles they find are BEYOND obscure...

Who's Online

31 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

You exist because we allow it, and you will die because we demand it. -Sovereign & Virgil in Mass Effect | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal