Author Topic: Score Resets  (Read 3383 times)

Hasslehoff

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +6/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
Score Resets
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:12:50 PM »
I believe quicker games such as Snake and Copter etc. should have a higher number of scores required in order to rest the high scores. These games are very fast and can get reset multiple time a day. Maybe these game can require 500+?

Scapegoat

• Global Moderator
  • Balron
  • Virtue: +43/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Score Resets
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
That would negate my score blasting to get top score. D;

Hasslehoff

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +6/-0
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
But say you get the top score first try, you wouldn't be able to get as much as the coins from others playing the same game, because the "blast" your score.

Scapegoat

• Global Moderator
  • Balron
  • Virtue: +43/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »
If someone got high score the first game after it resets, and the score remains undefeated, then you will get the payout for every time a person plays it after that. Score blasting is when I get the minimum score necessary to submit then intentionally die over and over to reset the scores. This is only effective if that minimum score can be achieved in a very short time. The scores reset out of fairness, you've been top long enough give someone else a shot. Regardless as to whether it's "score blasted" or not that person will still get all the money.

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +3/-18
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 08:58:18 PM »
What about X-Training?

Who's Online

38 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

A Winner is You! -Announcer in Pro Wrestling | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal