Author Topic: Surprise Bag  (Read 2406 times)

Renegade

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +12/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Surprise Bag
« on: July 11, 2012, 10:08:01 PM »
The Surprise Bag is a pretty cool concept, and I'm glad it has been added to the site. I got an R5 item the first time I used it too  ;D Then an R1 item the second time  >:(, but it's still fun. Now I know I've only used it twice, and I didn't mind spending the 5k, but I think 5k gold is a bit out of range to take such a gamble (R1-R5) atleast without any other perks as well. I was thinking maybe adding a % chance specifically for obtaining an item that you do not currently own any of at all. Now that would be a nice surprise  ;). What do you think?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 12:24:54 AM by Renegade »

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Surprise Bag
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 07:34:54 AM »
Good idea. I think it will definitely be changed up a bit in the future.

legbuster

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +1/-14
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Surprise Bag
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:48:43 AM »
Pretty decent but maybe some people try to hack the Surprise Bag soon but if they try make the Surprise Bag hack free (no hacks) + drath if you are reading here's something you may fix www.kokaro.com/forum/site-discussion/spelling-error/msg1409/?topicseen#new

Who's Online

28 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

Thank you Mario... But our princess is in another castle! -Toad in Super Mario Bros. | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal