Author Topic: Wayward  (Read 3399 times)

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wayward
« on: January 20, 2012, 02:05:06 PM »
Hello there everybody,

In my spare time, I've been working on an HTML5 roguelike/rpg game called Wayward. Today I released Wayward Alpha 1.1. It's still very early in development and lots of things are seemingly missing, but it's turning into more of a game with each release.

Try it out here:
http://www.unlok.ca/wayward/

A little more more information:
Wayward is a browser-based, turn-based, graphical roguelike currently in alpha. It is currently supported and will work in the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera. In the game, there is a large focus on realism and survival. Because of these elements, most weapons, and items will need to be crafted by natural objects found around the terrain. Unlike traditional roguelikes, in Wayward there are no levels; however, you can gain different skills which increase your effectiveness for each of the individual skills.

See controls and more information here:
http://roguebasin.com/index.php/Wayward
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:14:12 PM by drath »

grover511

• Balron
  • Virtue: +46/-52
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wayward
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 10:58:14 AM »
:o It's hard.

Czilla

• Lich Lord
  • Virtue: +5/-68
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:58:34 AM »
I remember when Wayward was called Legends of Lore and I remember when Legends of lore was called Legend of Zelda OOOOH~

grover511

• Balron
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 10:59:10 AM »
18180... that's my best score so far. How do I get a better weapon than a stone spear?

drath

• Administrator
  • Ancient Wyrm
  • Virtue: +57/-9
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 05:45:13 PM »
18180... that's my best score so far. How do I get a better weapon than a stone spear?

Wow! :o That's a huge score!

There are some treasures hidden - sometimes you can get a golden sword (spoiler, hehe). The spear is the best for now. But it's just a test/alpha version for right now, I'm thinking if I should keep going on it and making it better.

grover511

• Balron
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:07:29 AM »
Cool, I would keep working on it if I was you. It's pretty fun.

Who's Online

56 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great. -GLaDOS in Portal | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal