Author Topic: The Future of Kokaro  (Read 4777 times)

NippleHair

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +31/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Future of Kokaro
« on: July 28, 2017, 10:51:42 PM »
I made a Kokaro account over 5 years ago. Back then, the site had decent competition, new games every week, frequent badge resets, lottery draws, etc. 5 years later, the site is now the complete opposite of everything I have just mentioned.
Even the administrator of this site said that he won't add anything new, and he focuses on different projects, along with other things in general, but he still keeps the site alive because it still functions.
Despite the present cons of the website, it can be pretty tough letting go of a website like this, which a lot of hard work and effort has been put into, but in my opinion the plug should be pulled on Kokaro.
I still go on here every once in awhile, just to see how the website is, despite my efforts trying to quit forever.
Thank you for reading!

BoilerMaker777

• Zombie
  • Virtue: +5/-2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Future of Kokaro
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 10:59:29 PM »
The Flash Player that runs all the games is going away by 2020 and many browsers will stop supporting it before then so the site is going to simply stop functioning regardless, unless there is a major overhaul. I hope the admin keeps it up until the bitter end ... I like the games and the idea behind the site (obviously)and will be at a loss when it goes.

NippleHair

• Gargoyle
  • Virtue: +31/-1
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Future of Kokaro
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 06:52:43 PM »
Your right, I forgot to mention the Flash Player ending in 2020. That will pretty much end the site, but we might as well keep the site up to have as much fun as we can.

Who's Online

78 Guests, 0 Users

Wise Words

We require more vespene gas! -Announcement in Stracraft | Read More...

Go to Top

© 2009-2024 Kokaro. All rights reserved. All trademarks and copyrights held by respective owners. All intellectual properties contained within third-party flash games on Kokaro are owned by their original developers and designers. Request impermissible game removal